Charcoal and Activated Carbon Materials
The research filed on development and application of activated carbonmaterial is focused on basic research and technological development of biomass pyrolysis, preparation and application of activated carbon materials, and their application in food purification, energy storage, environmental protection, catalyzer carrier. In respect of energy storage, activated carbons were studied to apply in methane storage, lithium ion secondary batteries, fuel cell and super-capacitor. For environmental protection, activated carbons were researched to use for water and air purification.
* Research areas
1. Mechanistic study on pyrolysis and activation process;
2. Research and applicationof activated carbon porous structure and surface groups control technology;
3. Research on optimization and integration of production technology, production equipment of activated carbon;
4. Research on development and application of new activated carbons, such as used in food purification, energy storage, environmental protection and catalyzer carrier;
5. Regeneration techniques of environmental protection activated carbons which used in water and air purification;
6. Research and development on special activated carbon used in Liquid decolonization and refinishing.
1.Physical and chemicalcombined activationwith self-heating continuous production technologyandequipment;
2.Developedtechnology of high adsorptioncapacityactivated carbon from forestryresidues;
3. Key technologies for preparation of supercapacitor activated carbon